Tweetlogix 1.8 is available now in the App Store. Here’s what’s new:
- Tweet Marker synchronization (See Settings > Services > Synchronize to enable) Learn more about Tweet Marker.
- Support for uploading to Twitter’s image service
- Improved image viewer with full screen support
- Block User and Report Spam now remove cached tweets
- Drafts are now sorted by modified date
- Support for t.co unwrapping in DMs
Note that Tweet Marker support requires an iOS device capable of multitasking. This feature is not supported for iPhone 3G or 2nd generation iPod touch devices.
- Fixed problem restoring Nearby Tweets tab selection
- Fixed problem causing lists to be mis-ordered
- Fixed problem replying to your own tweets
- Fixed problem causing duplicate recent hashtags
- Fixed problem causing web view to change page after activating mobilizer
For more information about Tweetlogix, checkout our FAQ.