Tweetlogix 2.0.1 is available now in the App Store. Here’s what’s changed:
- Re-introduced user display name setting
- Fixed missing undo retweet actions
- Fixed DM authorization for imported iOS accounts
- Fixed incorrect badge when switching timelines
- Fixed problem computing remaining chars in Compose view
- Improved VoiceOver for Accounts view
- Rate limit errors from Twitter are silently ignored
I’m also working on Wi-Fi streaming timeline refresh for a future 2.1 update. The streaming feature will help reduce issues with Twitter’s new 1.1 API limits.
Please understand that Twitter’s rate limit changes are from Twitter, not us. I understand your frustration with Twitter’s new rate limits, but unfortunately Twitter’s changes are out of our control. If you’re interested in the technical details, see this this article on Twitter’s developer site. Twitter is beginning the process this week of retiring their prior 1.0 API, so all developers are now required to switch to their new 1.1 API. You can read more about Twitter’s 1.0 API retirement plans here.