Tweetlogix 2.4 is available now in the App Store. This update adds support for iOS 8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus, along with a number of other great new features. Thanks to everyone who helped beta test this release.
Among the new features is an improved detailed tweet view with integrated reply search, along with Favorited and Retweeted buttons. This update also introduces options for Small, Medium, and Large sized inline images, which you can configure in Tweetlogix Settings.
- Support for iOS 8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved detailed tweet view with integrated reply search (pull down for replies)
- Improved detailed tweet view with Favorited and Retweeted buttons
- Medium and Large inline image options (See Settings > Display > Inline Images)
- Support for displaying multiple Twitter images in tweets
- Support for sending tweets with multiple Twitter image attachments
- Settings for uploaded image size (See Settings > Services > Media > Images)
- Ability to mute retweets in search results (See Filters > Muted Retweets)
- Video play symbol displayed for inline YouTube image previews
- Sharing action now offers an option to copy tweet link
- Tap-hold action for links now offers an Open in Safari action
- Settings for device auto locking (See Settings > Advanced > Auto Lock)
Note that Twitter does not yet provide multiple images in streaming or search results.
- Fixed problem maintaining scroll position after rotation
- Fixed problem displaying location map from user profiles
- Fixed incorrect tab bar colors after importing a theme
- Fixed problem displaying Flickr inline images
- Fixed incorrect music links added in compose view
- Fixed possible crash when changing tabs or clearing cache on iPad
- Fixed sidebar layout problem when image viewer is closed on iPad
Note that there is a minor layout issue when the iPhone in-call status bar is displayed. This issue will be resolved in the next update. Please let me know if you notice any other issues with the update.