Tweetlogix 2.4.1 Available in App Store
Tweetlogix 2.4.1 is available now in the App Store. This is a small bug fix update, including a fix for the problem causing some tweets to be incorrectly saved to drafts. If you have existing drafts that were incorrectly saved by the previous version of Tweetlogix, you will need to manually delete them. Thanks to everyone who reported these issues.
Also note that Twitpic is currently shutting down. If you were previously using Twitpic as your image service, see this post for instructions explaining how to select a different image service. In the next update, Twitpic will be removed as an image service option.
Changes in this Update
- Fixed problem causing some sent or discarded tweets to be saved as drafts
- Fixed problem displaying “Tweet Sent Successfully” message
- Fixed problem dismissing images with swipe-down gesture
- Fixed layout issue when iOS in-call status bar is displayed
- Fixed possible title text overlap in tweets