Tweetlogix 2.7 Available in App Store
Tweetlogix 2.7 is available now in the App Store. Among the new features in this update is support for uploading Twitter videos, access to recent photos and videos from user profiles, and inline display of quoted tweets. Thanks to everyone for your feedback and suggestions.
- Support for sending tweets with Twitter video
- Support for viewing recent photos and videos from user profiles
- Support for displaying inline Twitter quoted tweets
- Support for quoting tweets (additional action available from Retweet button)
- Compose view now uses dark keyboard style for dark themes
You may need to clear your Tweetlogix cache after updating to this version in order to view inline quotes for existing cached tweets. Also note that the default video upload service has changed to Twitter.
- Fixed problem closing image viewer with swipe-down gesture
- Fixed problem navigating to some tweet links
- Fixed problem which may cause image viewer to incorrectly open when expanding timeline gaps
- Fixed problem opening URLs in VoiceOver mode from iOS 8 sharing sheet