Tweetlogix 2.8 is available now in the App Store. This update introduces support for iOS 9, as well as a number of other great new features. Take advantage of iPad multitasking, Safari-based web views, customizable fonts and more.
Today also happens to be the five year anniversary of Tweetlogix entering the App Store (purely coincidental)! Thanks to all our users for supporting the product and encouraging me to continue with its development.
New for iOS 9
- Multitasking on iPad lets you seamlessly transition between Slide Over, Split View, and Full Screen modes
- Optional Safari-based web view (see Settings > Display > Web Browser)
More New Features and Changes
- Customizable font style (see Settings > Display > Fonts)
- Support for reading and sending Twitter direct messages up to 10,000 characters
- Keyword and muted user filters now also apply to quoted tweet content
- Standard web view updated to faster WebKit-based technology
- Updated Tweetlogix icon
- Fixed problem displaying inline previews for some video links
Note that you may wish to clear your Tweetlogix cache after updating to this version in order to view the full text of existing long direct messages.
Thanks to everyone who helped beta test this release. Tweetlogix never prompts for reviews within the app, but we would greatly appreciate if you would take the time to rate or review Tweetlogix in the App Store.