Most Twitter authentication problems can be resolved in Tweetlogix by logging in again to your existing account from the main Accounts view. You don’t need to delete your account, just tap + on the Accounts view and log in again with your existing username. This will re-authenticate your existing account.
If this technique doesn't work, something else you might try is to revoke access for Tweetlogix on twitter.com, then re-authenticate within Tweetlogix. Here's how:
- Login to the Twitter web interface at https://twitter.com/
- In the upper-right, click the user pull-down menu, then click Settings.
- Click Apps on the left side.
- Find Tweetlogix in the Applications list and click Revoke Access.
- Go back to Tweetlogix. In the main Accounts view, tap + and login again to your existing account. If the account already exists, Tweetlogix will re-authenticate when it receives the response from Twitter.