Tweetlogix 1.9.1 is available now in the App Store. Thanks to everyone for your feedback!
New Features and Changes
- Hidden Tweets link is now optional (Settings > Filters)
- Retweet filters for home timeline and lists (More > Filters > Retweets)
- Mute, Block, & Report Spam actions now in swipe menu and detail view
- Report Spam now in user tap-hold menu
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed problem detecting timeline gaps
- Fixed problem where activity indicator may continue after filling a gap
- Fixed problem where Hidden Tweets link may incorrectly disappear
- Note that the Mute Client action has been moved to the toolbar from its previous location as a textual link.
Tweetlogix 1.9 is available now in the App Store. Here’s what’s new:
- Navigate to muted tweets from your timelines
- Faster keyword filtering
- Background processing of filters
- Whole word and location options for muted keywords or phrases
- Select a List or Saved Search as your main timeline
- Retweets now included in lists
- List view now offers compose tweet, add list member, and follow/unfollow list actions
- Support for @username/listname links
- Last active list is now retained after changing tabs
- Other Enhancements
- Support for Readability Mobilizer
- Saved Search timelines now support caching and gap detection
- Theme Designer now offers a separate color choice for mentions background
- Fixed problem where tweet mark could incorrectly appear on a user timeline
- Fixed problem causing list badge to possibly become negative
- Fixed filtering problem for tweets located directly above a gap
- Fixed problem causing lists view to be limited to 20 subscribed lists
- Note that the new whole word and location options for muted keywords have replaced the prior regular expression option.
If you have existing regular expression keywords using ^ (start) or \b (word boundary), these will be converted automatically to the new options.
Tweetlogix 1.8.1 is available now in the App Store. Thanks to everyone for your feedback! Here’s what’s new:
- Support for muting clients (tap Mute beside client name in detailed tweet view)
- Readability support for saving links
- Pinboard support for saving links
- Instapaper links now use tweet text as description
- Copy Link action when tapping tweet in detail view
- Email action when tapping-and-holding links
- Changed image viewer button positions
- Double-tap image viewer title bar to return home
- Fixed image viewer zoom problem
- Fixed problem loading Yfrog image previews
- Fixed problem causing mentions badge to be incorrectly reset
- For more information about Tweetlogix, checkout our FAQ.
Tweetlogix 1.8 is available now in the App Store. Here’s what’s new:
- Tweet Marker synchronization (See Settings > Services > Synchronize to enable) Learn more about Tweet Marker.
- Support for uploading to Twitter’s image service
- Improved image viewer with full screen support
- Block User and Report Spam now remove cached tweets
- Drafts are now sorted by modified date
- Support for t.co unwrapping in DMs
Note that Tweet Marker support requires an iOS device capable of multitasking. This feature is not supported for iPhone 3G or 2nd generation iPod touch devices.
- Fixed problem restoring Nearby Tweets tab selection
- Fixed problem causing lists to be mis-ordered
- Fixed problem replying to your own tweets
- Fixed problem causing duplicate recent hashtags
- Fixed problem causing web view to change page after activating mobilizer
For more information about Tweetlogix, checkout our FAQ.
Some users have reported a “Could not authenticate you” error after upgrading to iOS 5. Apparently the Twitter OAuth token which we store in Apple’s secure iOS keychain is not migrating properly to iOS 5.
To fix this problem, follow these steps:
Tweetlogix will automatically detect that your account exists and will re-authenticate the existing account. You will need to repeat this for each of your accounts.
Sorry about this inconvenience. I’ll be looking more into the cause of the problem.
Tweetlogix 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update introduces a new Theme Designer! You can now design your own Tweetlogix color themes and share them with your friends. Sharing themes is as simple as sending a tweet. Hope you enjoy it!
- Design your own Tweetlogix color themes
- Share color themes with your friends - tweet or email themes
- Import color themes by tapping theme links in tweets
- Fixed keyword filtering to handle t.co display names
- Fixed t.co unwrapping in conversations
- Fixed potential crash when editing Short URL settings
- Fixed problem expanding long tweets
- Compatibility fix for Twitter’s upcoming trend API changes
For more information about Tweetlogix, checkout our new FAQ.
This week marks the one year anniversary of Tweetlogix entering the App Store! Thanks so much to all our customers who have helped make this product a success.
The upcoming Tweetlogix 1.7 update was submitted yesterday and is awaiting App Store approval. This special update introduces a new Tweetlogix Theme Designer! The Theme Designer makes it easy for you to design your own themes and share them with your friends. Sharing themes is as simple as sending a tweet. Simply tap a theme link in your timeline to preview and import the theme. Hope you enjoy it!
Tweetlogix 1.6.1 is available now in the App Store. This is a small update which includes a fix for the recent problem expanding t.co wrapped TwitLonger links.
- New app badge settings (see Settings > Badges)
- New setting to always enable t.co link wrapping (see Settings > URL Shortening)
- Show Rate Limit now displays time until reset
- Fixed problem expanding t.co wrapped TwitLonger links
- Fixed saving of badges when app is shutdown
- Fixed pulldown refresh in Lists Following view
- Fixed Lists Following view to load multiple pages
- Fixed username completion after changing accounts in Compose view
For more information about Tweetlogix, checkout our new FAQ.
Tweetlogix 1.6. is available now in the App Store. Thanks to everyone for your feedback!
New Features and Improvements
- Home and List timeline badges
- Scroll to mark tweets read
- Search to find unread tweets (double-tap Timeline/Mentions)
- Customize Mark Read behavior in settings
- Enable or disable badges in settings
- Sound effects for new tweets, mentions, messages, and sent events
- Sound effect settings
- Switch accounts in Compose view
- Inline previews of Twitter-hosted images
- Find Replies to tweets
- New Search button to Find Replies or Find Retweeters
- Full t.co unwrapping with use of URL display names
- Read It Later tweet attribution
- Settings to auto-refresh active account or all accounts
- Settings to enable confirms for retweet & add favorite actions
- Customize mentions update size in settings
- My Profile view now includes Select List Memberships action
- Improvements to reduce interruptions when updating timelines
- Improved timeline and tweet caching
- Fixed swipe delete for DMs
- Fixed centering of multiline titles
- Fixed problem expanding twtmore content
- Fixed problem creating new lists
- Fixed restore of Mentions timeline scroll position
- Fixed background color problem in detailed tweet view
- Fixed problem removing previously deleted DMs
If you haven’t heard, Twitter recently announced changes affecting authentication and permission levels for third-party Twitter apps. To access Direct Messages, all third-party apps are now required to use Twitter’s web-based OAuth login page. Twitter is also requiring users to “reauthorize” existing account logins prior to June 30th. Reauthorizing will grant permission for the app to access direct messages.
The new Tweetlogix 1.5.1 update is ready for this change. After installing 1.5.1, you’ll find blue Reauthorize buttons in the Accounts view for each of your accounts. Tapping Reauthorize will open Twitter’s web-based login page. Enter your login credentials and tap Authorize. The Reauthorize button will disappear after your account is successfully reauthorized. This process must be repeated for each account.
Please reauthorize your accounts prior to June 30th, otherwise you will lose access to direct messages from the app on June 30th and Twitter will report errors.
If you use Tweetlogix with multiple devices, you must upgrade all devices to 1.5.1. After reauthorizing your accounts, devices using older Tweetlogix versions will report OAuth login errors.